- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Prepare and submit reports on daily and monthly basis as needed
- Daily Hygiene checkup.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
The post َQuality Control Officer (Food & Beverage Field) – Food Choice General Trading and Cont Company appeared first on free job.