We are recruiting a full-time Chartered Accountant for a medical center in Muscat, Oman. The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in healthcare.
– Provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks
– Posting and processing journal entries
– Updating Accounts Receivable and issue invoices, Accounts Payable and reconciliation
– Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financials according to accounting and financial guidelines
– Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports, support with month-end and year-end close process
– Assist with other account projects
– 3+ years experience in full cycle accounting (ideally in a medical setup) and ability to deal with external audits.
– Oman experience would be preferable.
– Ability to lead and defend tax filings against tax inspections from ministry of finance.
– Experience with Sage 300 ERP
– I.T proficiency – Ability to understand and explain I.T needs to suppliers and understand our own requirements after getting experience in the I.T systems in place.
– Ability to take input from higher management of their I.T requirements and recommend solutions or at least find feasible vendors that can provide solutions.
– Ability to support other non-able staff with IT matters and troubleshoot issues without external support.
– Intermediate to Advanced level experience in microsoft suite – excel, word, ppt, outlook, etc and ability to train and support other staff on the same.
– Bilingual preferred (English & Arabic)
– The person should be a self starter – be able to work and organise themselves and others in an unorganised environment.
– Bachelor degree in Accounting or Commerce is mandatory
– ACCA, CIMA is a plus
– Proven experience as an Accountant
– Great attention to detail and excellent understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
– Excellent computer skills
– Written and spoken English and Arabic
– Salary is 300-500 Omani Rials
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE’S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.