Assam JAT 2023: The Assam JAT is the common entrance that is conducted by the Director of Technical Education. This is a state-level examination that is commenced for the candidate in order to take admission of Engineering, Medical Courses, dental and Ayurveda. This entrance examination also helps you to get admission to NIIT. This is an examination that is held for the undergraduate courses for the various colleges of Assam.
Admission Open 2021
|Manipal 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Assam JAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The Assam JAT has some eligibility criteria that are followed by the candidate who is interested to appear for the entrance examination. You can go through the below-mentioned points to know about the criteria:
- The candidate has to pass the class XII examination from any recognized board or must have completed the class XII examination from the Higher Secondary Education council.
- It is necessary for the candidate to have a combination of the subjects that include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English compulsory.
- For the candidates belonging to the general category will have to get a minimum of 50% marks and for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, the candidate will have to get a minimum of 45% marks in the Class XII examination.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and the maximum age limit is 21 years.
Assam JAT 2023 Exam Date:
|Online Application form Submission Date||April 2023|
|Online application submission Last date||April 2023|
|Exam Fee Receipt Last date||April 2023|
|Admit Card Issue Date||May 2023|
|Assam JAT Exam Date 2023||May 2023|
|Result Date||June 2023|
Assam JAT 2023 Application Form:
In order to appear for the Assam JAT examination, it is necessary for the candidate to fill up the application form. This is the most important step. Once the student fills up the application form, the candidate will get registered for the examination. To fill up the application form, the candidate will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- You will first have to get to the link from the official website.
- After that, you will have to download the application form for the Assam JAT test and also take a print out for the same.
- The candidate will have to then fill in all the required details.
- The candidate will also have to attach a scanned copy of the signature and the photo.
- It is important for the candidate to follow proper guidelines while filling up the Assam JAT 2023 Application Form because otherwise the form might get rejected.
Assam JAT application fee for the examination is Rs.1140/-. The candidate will have to deposit this amount along with Rs. 60/- in any branch of the State Bank of India. The candidate can also use a challan to pay the fees.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
If you are planning to apply for the B.Tech examination, you will have to follow the examination pattern mentioned below:
- Mathematics – 100 marks.
- Chemistry – 100 marks
- Biology – 100 marks
- Physics – 100 marks
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Once the candidate gets registered, the candidate will receive the admit card. This is the hall ticket and without this, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Therefore collecting the admit card is an absolute must. In order to get the admit card, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The candidate will have to visit the official website.
- Then the candidate will have to check the admit card.
- After this, the candidate will have to enter the registration number.
- You will then have to click on Submit and the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate will have to take a print of the admit card and then keep it ready for the examination.
This is the most important part of the examination. Once the result has been declared, then it will be available in the official website.