We have opportunites for french translator for our Egypt entity. The DataFlow Group is a leading global provider of specialized Primary Source Verification (PSV) solutions, and background screening and immigration compliance services. The DataFlow Group partners with clients across the public and private sectors to assist them in mitigating potential risk by exposing fraudulent:
- Education Degrees
- Employment Certificates
- Practice Licenses
- Work Permits
To ensure that hired professionals have the qualifications they claim, the DataFlow Group utilizes cutting-edge technologies and leverages an expansive network of over 60,000 issuing authorities throughout more than 200 countries and territories to liaise with primary sources and verify the authenticity of documents submitted by candidates, in accordance with global industry best practices and Joint Commission International (JCI) guidelines.
The individual is expected to manage the operations of Background Verification process and would be required to translate the French documents to English and vice versa.
Duties and responsibilities
- Translating French documents of Education, Employment and Health License in English & vice-versa.
- Communicating with applicants in French over calls.
- Specialized knowledge: Proficiency in reading, speaking and writing French into English.
- Skills French Language
- Competencies Basic Computer Knowledge
- Above average skills in: Computer Skills.
- Candidate should be open to calling profile
- Fresher to 1 years of experience
Note:This position will be permanent work from home
- Monthly Salary Range: Egyptian Pound 5500 – 6000 per month (basic salary)
- The contractual position has a potential to be made permanent based on performance and will 8-10% additional incetives.
Thank YouTeam HR
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Call Centers & Customer Care Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- $0 – $500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Fresh Graduate
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma