Job SummaryResponsible for providing specialty coffee and other drinks as well as other bakery items to guests. He/She ensures day-to-day service to guests with excellent customer service skills and maintain high standards of health and hygiene, ensuring all products are in date and the quality of the products used are up to the prescribed standards.Job Roles & ResponsibilitiesPrincipal Accountabilities
- Prepares and services beverages for servers and guests in a speedy, efficient, friendly, and professional manner
- Manages the coffee and barista equipment
- Creates excellent and consistent espresso and to steam and foam milk with speed and efficiency whilst maintaining a clean and organised work station
Additional Job Roles and Responsibilities (Cont.2)1. Open and close shifts according to barista checklist.2. Prepare and drinks and beverages by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques.3. Maintain inventories by replenishing supply; stocking equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies.4.Implement standards set for practices to ensure food safety.5. Respect grooming, hygiene, safety and sanitation standards.6. Respect assigned duties and schedule.7. Attend and participate in all briefings and trainings.8. Maintain a good and professional communication with colleagues and leaders.
- Basic food preparation and service
- Knowledge of various drink recipes and beverage service standards.
- Experience making coffee and espresso drinks
- Familiarity with food/beverage and labor cost controls
- Commitment to master our recipes and techniquesAbility to learn quickly, think on your feet, and handle multiple dutiesWell organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
- Ability to focus, has attention to details.
- Ability to maintain good coordination and timing while doing tasks quickly.
- Ability to endure abundant physical movements throughout the work areas.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
Job ExperienceTotal 2 year(s) On Job 1 year(s) GCC 1 year(s)EducationHigh School DiplomaDiploma in Food and Beverage related course
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Hospitality & Accomodation; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant; Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma