· Manage the business development team in Egypt ensuring they meet their individual monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.· Research organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.· Research the needs of other companies and the decision-maker (HR/Facility).· Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.· Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.· Responsible for kitchens/partners acquisition according to our criteria.· Collaborate with the marketing team to execute the campaigns according to the client’s needs.· Prepare PPT presentations and sales displays. Also, develop quotes and proposals.· Forecast and report accounts revenue and other key metrics including tracking actual progress toward forecasts.· Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.· Deliver briefing of client requirements back to the operations teams. · Coordination between the other concerned departments according to the set process. · Follow up on clients’ complaints or additional needs, and reach a resolution for optimum client satisfaction.· Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the F&B field.
- Excellent command of English.
Skills and attributes,
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Job Location
- Maadi, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 28 Max: 35