DescriptionThe Chef de Partie will be responsible for preparing food and special ad hoc requests as per directives of Sous Chef and Head Chef. He will be part of the Pastry/ Kitchen and responsible to meet the short and medium term operational objectives by ensuring that high quality standards are met at all times.
- Ensures that food safety, temperature records, HACCP and ISO 2200 measures and inventory management standards are adhered to at all times
- Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards to minimize wastage and overall compliance
- Informs on a daily basis the Head Chef on all relevant information on operational and personal matters.
- Ensures that all items for restaurants, banquets and special functions are prepared on time and meet quality and quantity standards.
- Prepares on daily basis restaurant requisitions as assigned.
- Maintains cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers.
- Controls cost by minimizing spoilage, waste, proper storage and exercising strict portion control.
- Reports any equipment on the section which needs repair or maintenance.
- Checks function sheets, daily menus, and promotions
- Ensures freshness and suitability of products used by the section and that they are stored properly.
- Ensures smooth running of the section during Line Manager absences.
- Preparation of assigned lunch and dinner buffets, special functions, banquets and restaurants supply.
- Checks function sheets and sees to it that all food items for restaurants, banquets and special functions are prepared on time and meet quality and quantity standards.
- Takes proper inventory of food items in his section, ensuring FIFO and labelling of food production
- Performs duties as directed by Head Chef or Sous Chef
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Hospitality & Accomodation; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma