Skip to content
- establish and enforce rules for behavior and policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
- Modify the general education curriculum for special-needs students based upon a variety of instructional techniques and instructional technology.
- Develop or write Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Develop and implement strategies to meet the needs of students with a variety of handicapping conditions.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|