– Generating deep insights to aid category growths.
– Clearly understand shopper needs, behaviors and motivations and activating that understanding to enable shopper-focused business choices.
– Create and deliver a road map for data improvement, which would include adoption of opportunities, logging of agreed market intelligence information and improved data accuracy
– Develop research strategies to ensure internal understanding of customer and competitor insights
– Maintains and develops relation with external agencies for effective implementation of market research activities
– Conducting or managing primary market research and/or developing and using Excel based models
– Knowledge/experience of handling both qualitative and quantitative research methodology.
– Knowledge/experience of handling data management tool like AC Nielsen retail audit and brand health trackers.
– Knowledge of project management and leading projects within cross functional teams.
– Knowledge of concisely summarizing, analyzing and reporting relevant findings and insights.
– Ability to effectively translate data into actionable insights and information
– Ability to work effectively within a cross functional organization structure.
– Ability to come up with creative solutions solve a problem.
– Ability to effectively execute research analysis and presentations to senior management.
– Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines.
Baladna is 100% Qatari, and one of the largest livestock and dairy farms in the GCC and Middle East. Baladna provides an authentic model of freshness and nutritional value. Cows milked every day to provide a wide selection of dairy products. The farm is open to the public and features the region’s most advanced rotary milking parlor, as well as our restaurant, a carefully-manicured garden, a children’s play area, and a petting zoo – Baladna is the perfect destination to experience farm life!
Baladna is located north of the city of Doha and spreads over an area of 2.4 million sqm. with a capacity to house 24,000 cows. Baladna provides a comfortable and well-conditioned environment for the cows, allowing them to reach their production capacity comfortably.