• Maintain knowledge on marketing communication objectives, administer everyday marketing
communication plans, and provide promotional strategies to communicate brand awareness and
• Establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy
• Prepare and manage all communications material.
• Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
• Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
• Lead a team of communication and marketing professionals
• Direct the Development of the daily work plans and initiatives in line with the functional strategy
• Establish a process for setting targets and goals, and authenticate the Division’s scorecard and KPIs
• Support business goals by ensuring adherence to OPEX and CAPEX allocated in the Division’s yearly
• Ensure stakeholder readiness by providing training, workshops, customer and supplier communications
and any support needed for all changes within their respective field
• Ensure that the Divisions involved in the change initiative are prepared for all changes required to ensure
sustained morale levels and minimal impact on the culture
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with the key Stakeholders internally and externally
• Act as the representative with local and international concerned stakeholders
Monitor daily practices to guarantee compliance with mandatory policies and procedures
• Ensure the Divisional compliance with the Code of Conduct to ensure operating within the acceptable
risk and ethical levels
Language Fluency: Fluency in English and Arabic
Current Location: Candidates must be present in KSA
Nationality Preference: Saudi Nationals Only
University Qualifications: Relevant Bachelor’s degree is a must, Master’s degree preferred
Nature and length of previous experience: At least 8 years’ relevant experience
Specialist knowledge: – Strong technical knowledge
– Development and execution of successful marketing strategies
– Change management skills
– Budget and resource allocation
– Project management skills
At Cooper Fitch, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We provide recruitment, executive search and human resources advisory services to thousands of clients across the Middle East, we have been delivering services in the region since 1997. Our team is your team, we firmly believe in delivering first class committed search services. It is our mission to help build the best talent in the market. Our services are tailored to your every need, we have spent nearly twenty years developing an extensive database of top tier talent in the region. We also aim to help you protect and retain your people with our world-class assessment, testing and advisory facilities. We provide both valuable market updates and compensation and benefits analysis to complete the full spectrum of human resources services.