DTU Ph.D Admission 2023: DTU Ph. D admission programs conduct by Delhi Technology University in Delhi. Delhi Technology University Invites an application form for admission to the Part-Time/Full-Time Ph. D program. Interested candidates are suggested to go through the whole article to know about the important dates and admission procedure.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Admission Open 2021
|University of Petroleum 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
University offers Ph. D programs for different departments across Science, Technology, Management, Humanities, Designing. The university provides facilities for research work in various fields such as Information technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environment Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Biotechnology, Humanities and USME Design, Engineering, Civil Engineering. Candidates can check here admission process, eligibility criteria, etc.
DTU Ph.D Admission 2023 Application Form:
The online application form will start releasing in November last week, Candidates requested to submit their credentials before the last date of submission of the form.
Candidates are suggested to go through the official notifications for more updates regarding the schedule. Online website: www.dtu.ac.in
- For taking admission to Ph. D program candidates firstly register themselves then fill in all details needed in the application form.
- Online registration admission fees can be paid to the university through online mode by using net banking/Credit card/Debit Card etc.
- The list of eligible candidates for the test is displayed on the DTU website tentatively in December month. After that screening test of students will take place in the same month itself. Screening has been done by the university then result in declaration then interview.
- After the result declaration, the first round of interviews for admission takes place. Display of vacant seats for wait-listed candidates takes place then the last round of interviews and admission started.
Application fees are different as per category wise that follows:
- For Gen/OBC Candidates- Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates- Rs. 500/-
Candidates can pay only online by using the online method through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card to the university.
DTU Ph.D 2023 Exam Date:
|Online Application Form starts from||November|
|Deadline to deposit application fees||December|
|Display of List of eligible candidates for test||December|
|Result declaration Dates||December|
|Final Result Date||January|
|Date of admission||January|
|Display of vacant seat for waitlisted candidates||January|
|Last & Spot round of admissions against Vacant seats||January|
For applying in DTU Ph. D admission candidates must have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria which are as follows:
- General category Candidates must have Postgraduate degree in different departments Technology/Engineering/Science/Management/Humanities/Design and Social Science with minimum 55% aggregate marks or CGPA equivalent from recognized University.
- SC/ST candidates must secure 50% Aggregate marks or CGPA equivalent PG degree from recognized university.
- In other exceptional cases, a candidate must have an Undergraduate degree in Engineering or Technology with a minimum 75% of aggregate marks or CGPA equivalent from recognize University.
For different Department, there is different screening test Syllabus are as follows-:
- Engineering physics
- Chemical Engineering
Following topics will be covered: Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Plastics and Rubbers technology, Characterization techniques, Polymer Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Processing.
For Applied Mathematics-
- Mathematics and computing
Following topics will be covered: Algebra, Differential equations, Probability, Calculus, Laplace and Fourier transformation, Real and Complex Analysis, Numerical methods, Statistics numerical methods, Data Structures and Algorithms, Computer Network, Programming, Special functions, Operating System, Database management computation, Digital Logic Design, Compiler Design.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Following Topics will be covered: Programming, Algorithms, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Web Technologies, Mathematics, IT, Physics, Applications, Statistics, Advanced Techniques, Probability, Computers, Electronics, Geoinformatics and Geospatial technologies, Signals and Systems, Control System, System Electronics Devices, Digital Circuits, Analog, Electric circuits, Water, Air, Air Quality, Power systems, Wastewater treatment, Industrial waste Management, Solid waste and Management, Air Pollution, Analog and digital electronics, EM Fields, Environmental impact assessment, Refrigeration & Air conditioning, Theory of machines, Thermodynamics, Fluid Machines, Production engineering, Machine design.
Following topics will be covered: Human resources, Public policy, Corporate Restructuring, Accounting, Managerial themes, Business Statistics, E-governance, Supply chain management, Finance, etc
Following topics will be covered: History of English language, Literature theory and criticism, British literature, European Literature, American Literature, Rhetoric and Prosody, Indian Writing. Indian Economics, Micro and Macro Economics, Statistics, International trade,
Following topics will be covered: e-governance, Managerial themes, Human resources, Public policy, Accounting, Corporate restructuring, Finance, Business statistic, Supply chain management. Entrepreneurship, innovation management, Policies, MSMEs, Social entrepreneurship, Product development, Government schemes.
For Design- Design:
Following topics will be covered: Environmental and Social awareness, Language and creativity, Visualization and spatial ability, Observation and Design, Logical reasoning, Sensitivity, Analytical Reasoning.
Candidates can use the official website link to download admit card of the Entrance exam and admission process. The eligible/non-eligible/exempted candidates list has been released online. That list consists of all details along with their eligible status
Once the Application process has done the university declares the list of selected candidates on the official website. Candidates are requested to check their status online. After that Officials call official candidates for a personal interview procedure
Selection Pattern DTU Ph. D Admission:
List of the eligible candidates displayed on the web portal and they will call for interview after the test procedure, following information related with admission selection process are given below-
- The conductive authority call eligible candidates for the interview for the admission process
- Applicants call for further process on the basis of marks that is qualifying in a past academic session.
- For the other references of eligible candidates, the university conducts an entrance exam to qualify admission in Ph. D programs.
- Candidates with JRF/UGC/DST/CSIR fellowship and foreign candidates under the cultural exchange fellowship program can be relieved from the screening tests; they are eligible for the personal interview process directly.
- Candidates are suggested to carry all important documents for verification at the time of the personal round of the interview
- For a personal round of interviews of candidates, following official’s authority like Vice-Chancellor, Chairman, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Dean Academic or Ph. D members are there.
- Incomplete application forms are likely to be rejected.