Responsible for driving the growth and development of the current e-commerce platform and strategically building relationships with other e-commerce websites and online marketing venues. This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive online sales and e-commerce business development plans. Gain a thorough knowledge of SARA product lines, industry terminology, and company operations.
- Develop e-commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Coordinate and execute a strong marketing and campaign calendar to gain newly engaged consumers and incentivize more purchases from existing consumers.
- Collaborate with internal departments, such as marketing, sales divisions, and external suppliers, to develop and implement e-commerce strategies, plans, and business models.
- Take a hands-on approach to customer response and customer service. Take responsibility for responding to online customer inquiries.
- Provide input to the management team on a new product or service features to be developed to meet current, and future customer needs.
- Research and learn new emerging technologies and trends.
- Develop high-level and detailed e-commerce solution strategies to identify key performance indicators (KPI’s), understand online traffic patterns, segment customer behaviors, and prioritize site issues.
- Manage e-commerce P&L, deliver key financial targets to include sales growth, gross margin, and operating margin improvements.
- Oversee accurate order processing, including order intake, order confirmation, order status, order changes, shipping, billing, and damage replacement.
- Develop advanced analytical solutions to formulate insights across all e-commerce properties, ensure tracking, reporting, and analytics are functioning optimally. Maintains accurate records and generates appropriate reports for upper management.
- Ensure that digital product portfolios are properly optimized, updated, and maintained, including descriptions, images, inventory, waitlists, promotions, and pricing.
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with e-commerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales.
- Build trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium e-commerce supplier.
- Become immersed and educated in all of the product categories and brands.
- Conduct extensive online research at all times, understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major e-commerce retailers.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|