Duties & Responsibilities:
• Providing advice to building owners on best practice
• Develop an energy management strategy
• Provide advice and training to all SP staff on the conservation of energy
• Hold seminars for residents and occupiers on energy saving
• Place posters on noticeboards and stickers at switches
• Identify high energy consuming plant and advise the operators how to optimize
• Inspect the buildings to ensure occupiers are not wasting energy
• Identify IOT devices to enable time and set points to be set
• Identify energy saving measures and make recommendations
• Analyze meter readings and develop reports and graphs
• Analyze any anomalies and investigate
• Check the utility invoice against actual and query or reconcile
• Benchmark utility consumption against similar facilities
• Monitor any discharges of liquid into the environment
• Attend client and internal meetings
• Monitor service performance and adherence to budget
• Identify and manage risks.
• Bachelors degree in a related subject or otherwise extensive industry experience and demonstrated capabilities
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
• Approx. 5 to 10 years related experience
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that’s why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.