Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy.
- Interviewing applicants.
- Conducting training sessions.
- Administering on-the-job training programs.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
- Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs.
- Analyzing job duties.
- Writing job descriptions.
- Performing job evaluations and job analyses.
- Conducting and analyzing compensation surveys.
- Government relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma