We are currently looking for Staff Nurses to provide the highest standard of specialist patient care for Kuwait Hospital patients. They will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care and follow the standard protocols to provide a high-quality service and assist with the development of safe and high-quality patient care. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assists the physician during examination, procedures and administering specialized care to patients.
- Conduct physical examinations and medical check-up in order to assess the medical status of the patient.
- Administer medicines in accordance with hospital guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Provides patient centered care based on patient needs, evaluates outcomes and adjust nursing care processes to ensure optimal patient care.
- Provide treatment of minor injuries and illnesses.
- Deal with emergencies whenever required to prevent, mitigate or handle associated adverse Occupational Health and Safety consequences.
- Administer first aid care and emergency medical treatments in case of injuries or ill health on company premises to ensure employees/visitors’ safety.
- Follow-up and control the recovery of injured people and provide necessary guidance to foster the recovery process.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic clinic, check regularly on the medication/medical supplies inventory (inventory level, expiry dates, etc.) and take appropriate actions to ensure prompt and reliable medical services.
- Ensures the medical, administrative, ethical, legal and regulatory compliance for patient records.
- Provide technical assistance to concerned parties to prevent/reduce work injuries and/or to be able to deal with insurance companies and external bodies.
- Prepare incident/accident reports and records of employees’ medical history for compensation purposes and for future medical diagnosis.
- Clean and restore work areas, leaving them in a suitable condition for future use.
- Inspects area daily for compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma