Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
Implement marketing plans and carry out marketing activities to support the brand identity and positioning. Development of thought leadership, connecting with the Clients and Markets Business Partners to address the LoS marketing and business development needs. Support sales efforts through marketing publications and collateral on business topics most relevant to the LoS/Industry/Proposition. 12 month FTC.
– Work closely with Industry and Proposition leaders to deliver their strategic objectives, and profiling activities
– Deliver impactful and innovative campaigns across the region with a strong focus on digital content to resonate with our client
– Abide and follow the brand of PwC Middle East and Strategy& ME in the region and ensure that the work is aligned to the overall corporate brand identity
– Deliver quality thought leadership thinking to clients, publications and collateral on business topics most releant to them and support the brand positioning
– Work with the Events team to professionalise and deliver high quality events
– Work closely with the design team and agencies on contracted creative production
– Embrace digital tools and improve our processes
– Implement marketing training opportunities for partners and principals
– Implement the regional marketing plan
– Promote marketing activities in the region including enforcement of corporate branding and marketing strategies, implementation of branding guidelines in line with global corporate standards of the PwC network
– Work closely with creative production agencies and market research firms for marketing campaigns and development of marketing plans
– Work with the PR & Communications Team Lead on participation in marketing events, industry forums and conferences in the region, and the business development team on sales activities
– Support in the measurement of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and produce update reports for management
– Work with the Account Drivers and Clients & Markets Director to incorporate relevant market trends and insights.
– Support Marketing Team Lead in budget preparation
– Ensure cost efficiency of all marketing activities
– Adhere to the Marketing budget
– Review business results and ensure the adherence of the marketing activities and plan towards achieving the plan
– Responsible for people management including nurturing talent, coaching and counseling
– Develop talent within the team by providing consistent direction and support to achieve targets/service level agreements
– Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
– Establish a healthy work environment
– Degree educated
– Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
– 5+ years of experience in the Marketing field
– Proven track record in a marketing function
– 2+ years of experience in the Professional Services Industry in a top tier big 4 firm specifically in PR, Communications or Marketing is an advantage
– 2+ years experience in a management capacity
– Industry experience within the Middle East is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
– In depth knowledge of Marketing and Branding principles
– In depth knowledge of the Professional Services Industry, including latest market developments, best practices and trends
– Strong knowledge of new and traditional marketing channels
– In depth knowledge of service offering for all PwC LoS and industry sectors in the Middle East
– Commercial awareness
– Knowledge of business planning and budgeting
– Excellent communications (verbal and written) skills, including public speaking and interviewing skills, and ability to represent the organization in diverse forums
– Subject matter expertise in marketing and branding
– Knowledge of monitoring effectiveness of marketing campaigns
– Solid knowledge of corporate reputation and business ethics
– Knowledge in online media, social media Marketing, and developing user friendly digital platforms
– Excellent Marketing research skills and conducting competitive intelligence analysis
– Good project management skills
– Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
– Significant personal presence, enabling successful interaction directly with senior consultants, clients, and knowledge professionals
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.