An opportunity for an outstanding individual with a proven track record, exceptional communication and analytical skills to join the company as an Internal Auditor.
- Determine Internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle with including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial liability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Evaluating existing internal controls and procedures to ensure company has adequate controls and systems to safeguard its assets.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify gaps and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Conduct compliance audit to ensure all the departments are adhering to stipulated regulatory and reporting guidelines.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|