Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2022: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is conducting Body of Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing examination. It provides 4 years degree course recognized by the Government of Karnataka, Approved by Karnataka Nursing Council, Bangalore and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi & Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Indian Army Nursing Service-Ebook – Buy Now|
It offers admission for undergraduate and master’s of Physiotherapy in the Government and private colleges of Karnataka. In this article, you will get to know the details about the examination, important dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, paper pattern, etc.
About latest notification and application form can be checked online through the website www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in, www.karnatakacollegeofnursing.com
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form:
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Application Form can be filled through online. The tentative date will be in the first week of August month. The examination will be held in September month. Result declaration is expected in October month.
The following process has to follow to fill the application form are as:
- Visit the official page or check all the notifications regarding the examination.
- Firstly you will have to register yourself with your name, mobile number, email id, DOB, etc.
- You will get the registration number and password then by login fill in the personal details like personal information, educational details, course-related details, etc.
- Fulfill your details correctly or if any false details found by authority your admission process will be canceled.
- Upload scanned recent photographs, signatures, required documents, etc.
- Make fees payment and submit it
- For further references, candidates can take a printout of the application form.
The Application fees will be paid to the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/ kea before the final submission of the application form it can be pay through via online mode.
- General/OBC category have to pay Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD category has to pay Rs. 800/-
- It can be pay through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through Demand Draft in favors of conducting authority.
Karnataka Nursing 2022 Exam Date:
|Notification released date announced||Not Announced|
|Application form available||Not Announced|
|Deadline to submit the application form||Not Announced|
|Release of Merit Lists||Not Announced|
Karnataka Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Following criteria should be fulfilled by candidates who are willing to take admission in B. Sc Nursing college of Karnataka.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English from the recognized Board.
- For reserved category, candidates required a minimum of 40% of aggregate marks in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English from recognized Board.
- Must have Domicile for those candidates who belong to the Karnataka state.
- Required Indian Citizenship only.
The question paper has four sections: Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. All questions will be asked from the syllabus which you have been taught in 10+2 standards.
Question paper will be of multiple choices. There are four options given in each question, only one option is correct.
Karnataka Nursing Exam Syllabus 2022:
Botany Syllabus: includes the following topics
- Cell: structure and functions
- Complexities of the plants life
- The diversity of plant life
- Genetic material
- Morphology of angiosperms
- Common plant disease
- Processes in plants
- Taxonomy of flowering plants
- Recombinant DNA and tissue culture
- Economy Botany
Zoology Syllabus: includes the following topics
- Animal Histology
- Animal Reproduction and Human Development
- Animal world
- Animal Morphology
- Animal locomotion
- Animal Respiration
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Excretion
- Animal Circulation
- The diversity of human life
- Cellular growth
- Human endocrine system
- Human disease
- Control and Coordination
- Human development
- Biology in Human welfare
- Modern techniques in diseases diagnosis
Physics Syllabus: includes the following topics
- Molecular physics
- Statistical mechanics
- Experimental Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Mathematical methods
- Nuclear Physics
- Classical mechanics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Quantum Theory and its Applications
Chemistry Syllabus: includes the following topics
- Structure of Atoms
- Classification of Elements
- Surface chemistry
- States of matter
- Process of isolation of elements
- Chemical kinetics
- P,D,F Block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Carboxylic acids
- General organic chemistry
- General organic chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
English Syllabus: following topics will be includes
- Modal Auxiliaries
- Past Perfect uses
- Sentence Patterns
- Reported speech
- To- Infinitive and ing forms.
After the successful submission of the application form candidates will have to wait for the official notification of the release of admit card.
Announcement of admits card releasing on the official website. Candidates can check and download it. Admit card consists of :
- Candidates name
- Roll number
- Name and address of examination center
- Date and Reporting time
- Other additional information regarding the exam
- No candidates will be allowed without admit card so candidates must take a printout of it.
After taking the examination and evaluation of answer sheets, the conducting authority will announce the result on the official website. Aspirants are suggested to check their results at the web portal of the Board. They can download results as well. With the help of candidates will get to know about their qualifying status.
Candidates can check the answer key from the official website of conducting authority. It is displayed on it, also you can raise objections if any you have. By submitting your queries, authority will resolve it and upload the revised answer key on the same manner.
Cutoff & Counseling:
By checking and evaluating all candidates answer sheets minimum qualifying marks will be declared according to the category they belong. On the basis of that merit list the candidate’s list will be made and displayed on the official web portal.
Candidates can check their status and name in the merit list also they will get to know about colleges they got selected for. After this process candidates will call for counseling procedure. They suggested bringing all required documents along with them during counseling session.
Documents that will be required at the time of counseling are as follows:
- Educational Certificates
- Category certificates
When counseling has been done candidates need to download a seat allowance letters from the official website.