MAH AAC CET 2022: The government of Maharashtra has organized the Common Entrance Test under the Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) according to the proviso mentioned in Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions. State Cell aims at commencing several entrance exams so that applicants can seek admission into government based colleges of Maharashtra and Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions. Check more details on MAH AAC CET 2022 such as dates, eligibility, exam pattern, etc from the article given below:
Applicants applying for MAH AAC CET 2022 must fulfill the eligibility conditions. Check the details given below:
- Those who have successfully cleared or appearing for the Higher Secondary Course/ XII standard exam with at least 45% marks may apply. However, reserved category candidates must acquire at least 40% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates of any age can apply for the entrance test.
- Candidates of Indian nationality may apply for the exam.
About Nativity – The below-mentioned applicants can claim only one type of Maharashtra State Candidature:
- Those who are either Domicile of Maharashtra and/or are born in Maharashtra may apply for the Exam.
- If a candidate’s father or mother born in Maharashtra or domicile of Maharashtra may also apply
- If a candidate’s parents are working under the Government of India and working in Maharashtra state
- If the applicant’s parents is an employee or retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking
- The applicants who have successfully cleared the qualifying examination from a recognized institution in Maharashtra and mother tongue is Marathi
MAH AAC CET 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form Available||February 2022|
|End to submit the application form||March 2022|
|Admit Card||May 2022|
|MAH AAC CET 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
MAH AAC CET 2022 Application Form:
The applicants are required to fill the application form. The form is easily available on the official website. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria may think ahead to fill the application form. To access the application form, first, register yourself and then submit the application fee. Make sure to check all the details mentioned in the application form carefully before making the final submission.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Given below is the category wise application fee:
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, All India Candidature Candidate & Jammu & Kashmir Migrant: Rs. 1700
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] & Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only will pay Rs. 1200 as application fee
- Submit the application fee using modes such as Online payment gateway and State Bank of India bank power Jyoti challan
CAP Round Details:
- First login for the already registered candidates.
- Open the cap application and click on Cap Registration Form.
- Select Candidature Type.
- Candidate can change/edit Educational Details, Reservation, and Specified Reservation.
- Submit Rs. 500/- via online mode to change the category from reserved to open.
- Upload the required documents.
- Take a printout of the cap application form.
Given below is the examination pattern for preparing well for the examination:
- The examination mode will be online and offline both.
- The exam will appear in the English language only.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- Object Drawing Practical will be consisted of 50 questions for 50 marks. Time duration will be 60 minutes.
- Design Practical will be comprised of 50 questions for 50 marks. Time duration will be 90 minutes.
- Design Practical will also be comprised of 50 questions for 50 marks. Time duration will be 90 minutes.
- Memory Drawing Practical will also be comprised of 50 questions for 50 marks. Time duration will be 01 hour 30 minutes
- The General Knowledge exam will be commenced online. There will be 40 questions for 1 mark each. The time duration will be 01 hours 30 minutes
The admit card for the Common Entrance Test will be available on the official website. The admit card details will be available through the official website. The admit card comprises of important details such as exam day/date/time. The candidates should carry the admit card along with their ID to the examination center.
List of the things to carry at the examination centre:
- Admit card
- A valid proof
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook along with the photograph
- Aadhar card
The Answer key will be released by the exam conducting authority after successfully completing the paper. The answer comprises answers to the questions which would have asked in the exam. Candidates will get an idea all about the answers they have marked in the paper.
If there is any grievance or objection in the paper, then-candidate must raise an objection by submitting the challenging fee and supporting documents. Based on the challenges, the exam conducting authority will prepare the final answer key.
The details about the seats per college are given below:
- Sir. J. J. School of Art, Mumbai College: 97
- Sir J.J.Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai: 110
- Govt.Chitrakala Maha vidyalaya Nagpur: 66
- Government School of Art, Aurangabad: 72
- Rachana Sansad College of Applied Art & Craft, Mumbai: 66
- B.S.Bandekar College of Applied Art, Sawantwadi: 66
- Dr. D.Y.Patil College Of Applied Art & Craft, Pune: 66
- Bharti Vidyapeeth’s College Of Fine Arts,Pune: 66
- Viva Institute Of Applied Art, Mumbai: 66
- Padmbhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishtan’s College of Engineering, Sion: 66
MAH AAC CET 2022 Exam Centers:
|GK Book for All competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Candidates can choose any one desirable examination center to appear for the examination. The examination centers are Mumbai, Palghar, Raigad, Pune, Ahmednagar, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar, Nashik, Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed, Osmanabad, Nanded, Parbhani, Latur, Hingoli, Buldhana, Akola, Washim, Amravati, Yavatmal, Wardha, Nagpur, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur, and Gadchiroli
On the basis of the Answer key, the result will be declared. The result will be released in the form of scorecard. Check the result by using the application number and password. The merit list will also be released for providing admission to several courses. According to the merit list, admission will be provided to a different course.