Maintenance Fire Fighting System Supervisor
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai for 10 years, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading innovative and sustainable mobility players in the MENA region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extension therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
– Supervising the maintenance of fire detection, fire protection and life safety system maintenance as per Standards.
– Daily monitoring of fire and life safety system to make sure all are in good working condition all-time
– Trains workers in equipment repair and structural maintenance, using operating manuals, work orders, and blueprints
– Lead the Team of Maintenance Technicians
– To ensure all environmental and safety rules are respected and alert Executive Maintenance of any environmental and safety issue.
– To undertake any other duties as assigned.
– Master’s degree (Engineering)
– General technical knowledge
– Team Management
– Railway knowledge (Optional)
– EAM such Maximo
– Spent at minimum 5 years in the maintenance environment and project.
– Have an experience in the change management culture
– Have an experience in the improvement methods and quality
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.