To supervise claims’ performance management activities by collating and analyzing all relevant data and information in order to anticipate trends, identify relevant gaps and monitor performance over a period of time – to optimize processes and utilization of resources
Key Activities, Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
– Manage the development key performance indicators for each department to ensure implementation of strategic objectives and continuously monitor performance based on the corporate strategy set by the CCO/ HMC.
– Monitor weekly, monthly and quarterly performance results, identify performance gaps and ramifications, and lead the development of corrective actions that tackle the root causes.
– Contribute to the development and implementation of a Performance Management Culture, Claims Assurance, Claims Data Quality, operational and management scorecard, dashboards as well as KPI management.
-Gather, analyze and interpret data and information across the claims’ department in order to monitor performance, identify trends/cycles and accordingly develop reports for the relevant managers.
-Develop timely and accurate performance reports relating to all the activities within the claims department in order to support the planning team in the formulation of solutions.
-Develop and update reporting templates (dashboards) to facilitate the identification of performance metrics by the efficient utilization of all available data in line with the department’s strategy and operational objectives.
-Track and monitor performance of employees/ processes in timely manner to ensure continuous improvement and progress in line with the department’s strategy and operational objectives.
-Identify patterns and trends from dashboards in order draw conclusions and outline key factors affecting performance.
-Coordinate the activities of the team to ensure that all work is carried out in an efficient manner, in line with the annual business plans, policies and procedures.
-Ensure the timely dissemination of reports to the concerned managers and key stakeholders.
-Provide guidance and technical support as needed to the planning and performance teams.
-Resolve any escalated issues rapidly and efficiently.
-Support the continuous evaluation of the claims control environment and risk management framework.
-Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with key internal and external business stakeholders to ensure that service delivery KPI´s and Performance Management meets expectations, including but not limited to UW, Audit, Finance and Compliance.
– Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of business processes, productivity and cost reduction.
– Contribute to the preparation and consolidation of the department’s budget, monitoring financial performance so that the business is aware of anticipated costs, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
-Recommend improvements to policies and manage the implementation of procedures covering all areas of claims’ department activity so that all relevant requirements are fulfilled.
– Develop reports regarding the performance of the claims department and submit to the planning and performance manager in order to facilitate strategic planning.
-Ensure that all relevant periodic and ad-hoc reports are prepared timely and accurately, and meet the department’s requirements, policies and standards.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
-Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related fields.
–10+ years of related experience “actuary”
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Insurance & TPA|