Manav Rachna University 2021 Application Form has been released for various UG and PG courses. Admission will be done on the basis of its university level or national level exams. Admission will be provided by university in various UG, PG & doctoral level courses. The university will conduct its own entrance exam by the name of MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test). Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee and much more regarding Manav Rachna University Admission 2021.
Manav Rachana University 2021 Notifications – Application Released
Manav Rachna University 2021 Application Form has been released for various UG and PG courses. Click here to apply.
Manav Rachna University will offer various courses under UG & PG level programmes. Courses under UG programme will be as B.Sc. in Data Science & others, BPT, B.Com (Hons.), BA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed., B.A + B.Ed.,B.Sc.+ B.Ed. , BA/ BBA/ B.Com + LLB/, BDS and BA/ B.Sc. (Hons.).
Courses under PG programme will be as MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), M.A, M.Com, LL.M, MBA, MDS, MBA dual specialization, MSW, M.Tech and many others.
Manav Rachna University Admission Dates 2021
Candidates must go through following table regarding Manav Rachna University Admission Dates 2021:
|Online application form||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of May 2021|
|MRNAT Exam date 2021||4th week of June 2021|
|GD & PI date||Month of June 2021|
|Result Date||After 3 days of entrance exam|
|Admission procedure||Within 7 days of admission letter|
|Document verification slot booking||Within 3 days of admission confirmation|
|Commencement of class||1st to 2nd week of July 2021|
Manav Rachna University 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Manav Rachna University Application Form 2021:
- Manav Rachna University Application Form 2021 has been made available via online mode.
- The admission brochure contain scratch card through which candidates are able to apply without paying the application fee.
- The registration process is commenced from 2nd February 2021.
- The last date to submit application form will be last week of May 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must have to submit 3 choices of programmes as per their preference.
- Candidates must have to submit passport size photograph & signature with class 10th marksheet & address proof for all programmes.
- After filling all the asked & required details, candidates must take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- All category candidates must have to submit Rs.1200 as their application fee.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via credit card, debit card, net banking or E-wallets.
- Application fee is non-refundable in any case.
Manav Rachna University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following Manav Rachna University Eligibility norms before applying for its application form:
For UG courses (B.Tech):
- Nationality: Indian national/ NRI/ PIO candidates will be eligible to apply for examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Candidates must have valid score of national level exam or MRNAT 2021.
For PG course (M.Tech):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify B.Tech or equivalent examination to be eligible for examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 55% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Candidates must have valid score of GATE/ MRNAT 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Graduation degree in any stream to be eligible for examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score atleast 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Candidates must have valid score of national or university level exam.
Manav Rachna University 2021 Admission Procedure
Manav Rachna University 2021 Admission Procedure will be started within seven days of offered admission letter. Admission offer letter will be made available on website or candidates can visit campus of university.
Candidates will be able to download information prospectus from website free of cost. Courses must be chosen by candidates during the process of admission. Candidates will also have to submit the course fee during the process of admission.
Manav Rachna University Entrance Exam 2021 (MRNAT)
Manav Rachna University Entrance Exam 2021 (MRNAT) will be organized for various UG & PG courses of all disciplines. It will be held at various centers throughout the country. Exam will be organized from first week of June 2021 to last week of June 2021. Test will have two major components:
- Online exam: It will be an objective type online exam of 1 hour 30 minutes duration with questions from syllabus covered in the qualifying exam.
- GD/ PI: Candidates communication skills will be test in this process. Process will be mainly for postgraduate programs. Some questions will be asked to personal & some will be subject related.
Manav Rachna University 2021 Result/ Merit list
Result will be made available on website via online mode. Manav Rachna University 2021 Result/ Merit list will be declared after three days of entrance exam. To download result or to check score card candidates will have to use their login credentials.
No candidates will receive score card through post or courier. A separate merit list will be released for the admission process. Candidates are advised to take printout the result for further process of counselling & admission.
Manav Rachna University 2021 Counselling
Manav Rachna University 2021 counselling process will be commenced within three days of admission confirmation. Candidates will have to book their slot online for verification of documents. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process.
Candidates will have to visit the campus of university for process of document verification. The following documents will be required for document verification process:
- 10th & 12th level certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Online application form printout
- Score card (through which candidates will apply for admission)
- Passport size photographs
Manav Rachna University 2021 Admission
After the process of counselling process, the authority will commence Manav Rachna University 2021 Admission process. Candidates will have to participate in Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) round exam for getting final admission.
Candidates will have to report to the admission authority to complete admission process. Final admission into university will be given after the submission of application fee. If candidate fails to submit the application fee, their admission will be cancelled & transfer to next candidate in the merit list.
If you have any other queries regarding Manav Rachna University Admission 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment section below.