To research and gather data to help the company market its products or services, to conduct a full market research and analysis for the potential markets on various demographic, geographic, economic, geopolitical, financial and legal aspects.
Your research will be used to target and enhance business efforts, to give our inside and outside stakeholders the best Intel to optimize decision making efficiency.
To evaluate data using statistical techniques and software. You must interpret what the data mean for their superiors, and they may forecast future trends. You may often make charts, graphs, info-graphics, and other visual aids to present the results of your research.
- Recognize potential markets for the company’s regional expansion.
- Conduct a full market research and analysis for the potential markets on various demographic, geographic, economic, geopolitical, financial and legal aspects.
- Research all related aspects to the industry and potential services provided.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices.
- Suggest recommendations based on the research findings and SWOT analysis.
- Plan and execute the establishment of a regional branch of the company in potential markets.
- Identify credible and reliable methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Research, source and recommend new solutions.
- Determine our company’s position in the marketplace by researching competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods
- Formulate plans and reports and present them to senior management or a client.
- Utilize online market research and catalog findings to databases.
- Understand thoroughly the regulatory environment of the potential markets and ensuring all legal aspects of the research are covered.
- Follow up closely and update regularly on all the potential markets’ changing politics, financial stabilities and economic fluctuations, interior security, legal and regulatory amendments, demographic and geopolitical alterations even after conducting the full Market Research.
- Represent and serve as a company liaison at legislative and business matters such as governmental offices, insurance, taxes, etc.
- Work closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Develop relationships with clients and expand client network in professional and social settings.
The dynamic business environment of the company might bring changes in job nature induced by new technology, new business lines, new regulations… The Company might require the jobholder to carry out additional tasks that he/she will be trained and coached on…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing, Business Management or equivalent.
- Master’s in Business Administration or Project Management is a plus.
- Courses in statistics, research methods, and marketing are essential.
3+ years of work experience in related field with proven record of accomplishment in setting goals and achieving objectives
- Advanced/professional proficiency in Arabic and English required; French is a plus.
- Suitable understanding of other Arabic or English accents.
- Works independently, takes initiative, sets priorities &sees projects through to completion.
- Must possess a keen attention to details, excellent research and analytical skills, and enjoy in-depth investigations to uncover difficulties to access information.
- Excellent analytical, auditing, communication and networking skills.
- Must be able to write clearly, concisely and objectively.
- Knowledge of political issues and economic development in the MENA.
- Interpersonal, written, and oral presentation skills and active listening skills.
- Exhibits enthusiasm and commitment to the job and the company core values.
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude, extremely discreet and ethical.
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Passionate about global and MENA focused financial risk relevant issues.
- Ability to travel upon business requirements.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule remotely including evenings and weekends when needed.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|