Job SummaryDirects, supervises and participates in carrying out the activities of the mechanical maintenance fabrication, welding and repairs of plants equipments and installations in utilities sections.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Principal Accountabilities – Perform cost analysis and implemenent saving initiatives.
- Develop technical knowledge to make critical economic decisions.
- Provide performance based feedback of employees.
- Inspect completed work for the purpose of ensuring quality of work
- Work with the contractor and client in making sure all elements of the project progress accordingly
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and safe work environment
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers and assigns duties
- Establishes and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of the product
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building; Mechanical Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Mechanical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma