Job purpose:To run the monthly payroll to ensure integrity of the process and the individuals are paid on timely manner according to their Employment terms.Performs various complex accounting functions which include processing payroll, developing various reports by researching and gathering information, statistics, etc., maintaining confidential payroll records, filing collecting, organizing and reporting financial information used in audits, budgeting and compliance. Provide the management with the necessary reports & information needed to execute various HR functions such as Cost Management, Evaluation of manpower efficiency and manpower planning.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Process and verify the accuracy of the staff’s time attendance and over time records.
- Verify and processing the monthly payroll for Subsidiary companies and Corporate office.
- Ensure completion of benefits transactions and deductions as part of the monthly payroll.
- Maintain and update staff individual records timely manner in the Oracle payroll system such as increment, Bonus, leave provision, ticket provision etc.
- Initial review of group HR budgets and comments if any discrepancy found.
- Verify and update staff Business travel expenses according to the HR Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain & validate the staff master payroll data in the Oracle System to ensure that all data are accurate.
- Calculate & process of advance Leave period salary according to the Policies & Procedures.
- Calculate & process of final settlement for leaving employees with compliance of QLL and Group HR Policies.
- Process other staff related payments request such as Education Allowances / other expenses received by HR department accordance to the individual’s employment terms.
- To reconcile and validate the Salary Information File (SIF) downloaded from the system for the accuracy and to comply with Wage Protection System (WPS).
- Upload the Salary Information File (SIF) into respective bank portal to transfer individual’s salary.
- Reconciliation of individuals salary transfer account on monthly basis.
- Preparation of Monthly Benefit Provision such as Gratuity, Leave and Tickets entitlement of the individuals and submit to Finance department for accounting.
- Preparation of monthly Department and Project Cost.
- Monthly Payroll and Head Count reconciliation
- Monthly leave balance reconciliation
- Any other duties commensurate with the scope and nature of the position.
- Oracle Payroll System experience
- Knowledge of Qatar Labor Law
- Compliance of Wage Protection System
- Compliance of Internal Control over Financial Reporting
- Communications & Writing Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Filing & Documentation
- Proficient with MS Excel Functions.
- Ability to work on a deadline
- Keeping information confidential
The salary budget for this role is QAR7000 – QAR8000 (Full package)
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Commerce, Business, Finance or other related field.