- Diary management:
– Extensive management of on-line diaries, booking appointments and arranging meetings, updates as required.
– Ensure Executive/s – GM get to meetings on time with appropriate documentation.
- Call management:
– Handling and screening calls for Executive/s – GM.
– Taking and passing messages to Executive/s – GM in a timely manner.
– Organising conference calls as needed and maintaining call record for accounts and/or follow up purposes.
– Handling the office reception area, answering phone calls, transferring calls, taking messages as might be required, etc, …
- Email management:
– Monitoring Executives’ – GM’s email inboxes when they are out of the office or at meetings and taking action as necessary.
- Travel Bookings:
– Organising business travel and accommodation bookings for Executive/s – GM.
- Expenses and Timesheets:
– Co-ordinating and preparing monthly expense claims and fortnightly timesheet submissions for Executive/s – GM.
- Meetings (client – board – etc, ..):
– If in the office, organising meeting area and refreshments (in case required).
– If external meeting, organising all logistics.
- Client relationships:
– Maintain and build good working relationships with clients and their key staff via phone and email communication.
- General admin – Office admin:
– Proofreading and finalising of documents when required i.e. presentations, proposals, letters. Support in preparing offers, proposals, power point presentations, etc, … as might be required. Making sure offers and other documents are delivered and well received by clients in accordance with the deadlines agree.
– General filing. Setting up and maintaining filing logs per type / category / business trade / etc …
– Filing of all legal documents. Liaising with the company lawyer on all legal issues as well as MOM, General Assembly, etc, … Maintain a clear and updated time table as to renewal dates of all MOM, GA, etc, …
– Working closely with the company insurance provider on maintaining adequate and continuous cover for the office and other company assets as might be required.
– Keeping and supervising office maintenance and house keeping contracts.
– Maintain an acceptable inventory of office supplies, stationary, etc, … in order to ensure smooth and efficient operation. Handle related purchasing and dealing with suppliers whenever needed.
– Coordinate with external parties on IT related issues as might be required.
– Assisting Executive/s – GM – team in copying of documents if needed
– Client database management and marketing assistance when needed. Keeping Executive/s – GM own contacts databases up to date.
– Handling basic HR functions related to the office,
– Time keeping.
– Issuing the payroll on monthly basis.
– Handling matters related to social security.
– Fostering and encouraging team work, working on spreading core values and best practices in the office.
– Suggest to the GM trainings, which might be required, and organize the same after receiving approval.
– Draft, review, obtain approval, circulate and implement HR policies and procedures.
– Issue “office house rules” and maintain implementation.
– Issue company “core values” and raise related awareness amongst the team.
– Handling basic Accounting functions,
– Journal entries and record keeping.
– Working closely with the company auditor on reviewing all daily / monthly entries and make sure reports (whether internal management reports or government required reports) are prepared and filed on time.
– Set up a standard L/C procedure to be followed with clients and suppliers as might be required. Coordinate the same with the auditor.
– Follow up on payables and collection in accordance with maturity dates.
– Prepare management reports and reports to be submitted to then H.O. in Dubai.
– Update the sales log and sales report as might be required by the GM. Submit as planned.
– Receive inquiries from clients, plan the submittal of bids with the Estimation team and GM, review offers before they are dispatched, handle the submittal of offers to clients in accordance with the set time frame and schedule.
– Follow up on bids with the clients, report to the GM.
– Work on marketing and communication events in coordination with the GM.
– Issue the monthly “project highlight” and circulate to clients worldwide.
– Work on end of year gifts and offering, as well as greetings on relevant occasions.
– Work closely with the GM on the company website and its update.
– Establish a job file for confirmed orders / projects.
– Follow up the receipt of related material orders from clients.
– Place orders with Gutmann M.E. in Dubai.
– Follow up the timely delivery of the material and safe delivery to the client.
– Make sure all documentation is well issued and submitted / filed as might be required.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|