Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2021 will be conducted through online mode only. Government of Pondicherry, Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) will be organizing body of NEET counselling in the state. The admissions in the medical and dental government and private colleges of Pondicherry will be offered through NEET UG score card. So, it will be mandatory to appear in the NEET written test. The admission will be provided as per the rank obtained by candidates in State merit list. In this article, candidates can get the whole information related to the Pondicherry NEET 2021 counselling.
Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2021
Counseling round will be necessary for every qualified candidate, as seats will be allotted through counselling procedure only. Authority will conduct the counseling procedure in various rounds as per the vacant seats after the every round of counseling.
Seats will be allotted on the basis of marks scored by candidates in NEET 2021 exam and rank scored in the state merit list. The preference will be given to the top rank holder first and rest will get seats as per the availability of vacant seats.
Each qualified candidate of NEET 2021 will have to register themselves in state counseling portal for participating in the counseling rounds. Candidates will be able to participate in counseling round through online mode from the website of counseling authority.
Pondicherry MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2021
Candidates must check the NEET MBBS/BDS counselling tentative schedule in this section. The other dates will be declared later.
|Starting of online application||August 2021|
|Last date to fill application form||Last week of August 2021|
|1st round of counselling||1st week of September 2021|
|2nd phase of counselling||4th week of September 2021|
|Mop-round of counselling||October 2021|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The counselling procedure will be conducted through offline mode at the notified center.
- Candidates will have to download the counselling call letter from the website.
- Candidates will have to present at the counselling venue with their legal guardian/parent.
- The verification of the documents will be carried out first. After which candidates will be allowed to participate in the choice filling round.
- Candidates will have to pay the counselling fee at the time of attending counselling through Demand Draft.
- If the candidates will not attend the counselling at the time of their turn, then the claim of seat will be cancelled.
- Candidates those will be allotted the seats can join the college within last date of joining.
The candidates those will claim for the reserve category benefit should produce the relevant document. The horizontal reservation will only be considered if seats will remain vacant in vertical reservation. The percentage reservation in each category will be as given below:
|Vertical Reservation||% Reservation|
|Other Backward Classes||11%|
|Backward Classes Muslims||2%|
|Most Backward Classes||18%|
|Extreme backward Classes||2%|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom||4%|
|Wards of Ex-Servicemen||1%|
|Candidate who are Meritorious in Sports||1%|
Candidates are advised to keep the given below certificates ready to produce at the time of counselling along with one set of photocopy of all the documents.
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Allotment Letter
- Receipt of Demand Draft
If you have any other query about Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2021, you can write your query in the comment box given below.