We are looking for a Salon Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our Barbershop.
Salon Receptionist responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arrival, answering clients’ questions about services via phone, email or in person and processing transactions. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
- Warmly greet clients, and inform assigned Barbers of their arrival
- Book and confirm appointments via phone and email
- Process transactions (cash and credit cards) and issue receipts
- Offer beverages and chat with clients who are in the waiting area.
- Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appointments based on availability
- Inform clients about new services and discounts
- Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
- Maintain a tidy reception area
- Order business cards, brochures and stationery as needed
- Proven work experience as a Salon Receptionist, Front Desk Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems
- Familiarity with processing transactions
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude
- Solid organization and record-keeping skills
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances
- High School diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,500.00 per month
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care Centers|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|