Forming part of the Service Delivery department, this role involves taking ownership of the creation and maintenance support of internal testing systems, monitoring and troubleshooting of automated regression pipelines together with the generation and delivery of releases to service all RS2 clients. Daily tasks include deployment of BankWORKS components on various internal systems, daily maintenance of testing environments to support internal teams, monitoring of automation pipelines, release build and documentation together with live-date simulations. Learning about continuous delivery, deployment, automation and build technologies and procedures are necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all internal test environments are updated as required by internal teams.
- Building of releases, documentation and delivery to RS2 clients.
- Continuously learn on various automation technologies and best practices in release processes.
- Manage system configurations including installation, maintenance and upgrades.
- Collaborate with and show interest in Systems Deployment, Building Releases and Automation Testing.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- IT Services; Banking; Financial Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Computing or a similar recognised qualification