- Proactive promoting and selling of the full range of products and services in accordance with defined strategies in order to meet agreed sales volumes and targets.
- Keep update with products and services portfolio.
- Actively participate in campaigns and customer events, fairs and etc.
- Identify sales opportunities where deliver value and be profitable by continually monitor competitors and industry activities to maintain deep understanding of the customer business.
- Identifying the customer needs and their business by asking value driven questions.
- Present, communicate and negotiate with the customer regarding suggested quote.
- Execute professional contact with the existing customers and prospects in order to build, develop and maintain long term business relations.
- Define objective for each customer based on the customer application.
- Plan, prepare and follow up the customers according to the sales plan.
- Contact customers through phone calls, mails and meetings.
- Build and maintain the right level of relationships with the customers.
- Identify new potential customers on segment basis.
- Work with a team based approach by cooperating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives and ensuring that there is an open and clear communication and information flow.
- Communicate agreements internally and externally.
- Ensure a structured way of selling, emphasizing planning and follow up including documentation of accurate customer contact information.
- Work in alignment with the sales process, including documentation and follow up.
- Structure and plan individual working flow.
- Utilize computer systems and sales tools for a structured sales approach.
- Record and report market changes, useful customer information as well as (lost) sales/deviations.
- Comply with general market updates, rules and regulations.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The post Sales Engineer – Construction/Light and heavy Equipment(Automotive) – Alfardan Group appeared first on free job.