– Supervise the maintenance of accounting data in order to ensure information availability and accuracy.
– Work closely with internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits to ensure that accurate and timely information is provided at all times.
– Prepare reports from statistical and functional metrics according to stated schedules so that all required information is available for review in a timely manner.
– Ensure that the cut-off dates are met, general ledger accounts are closed and adjustments made in accordance with the established period end calendar
– Validate, review and ensure the accuracy of financial data by identifying, investigating and rectifying routine errors and anomalies in input data, so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within legislative time limits.
– Ensure high level of customer service is delivered and maintained and that internal customers are satisfied by meeting all internal SLA’s and by following up on requests in a timely manner.
– Assist in managing and developing team members to ensure that the department has the required knowledge and efficiency.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; Master’s degree is a plus
– 4-6 years of experience is a similar field
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Fluency in English
– Customer Focus: level 2
– Attention to details: level 3
– Communication Skills: level 2
– Driving and Achieving results: level 2
– Decision Making: level 2
– Developing and motivating others: level 2
– Initiative: level 3
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.