In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
we focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep Finance and Accounting industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our FAAS practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Government, Health Industries, Consumer and Industrial Products & Services.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This opportunity is within our FAAS practice and manages visual presentation and infographic designs for our clients across MENA.
We are looking for talented professionals experienced in design and content creation, with a proven ability to conceptualize the content to enhance the overall graphic design process. The role will be based in Lebanon / Jordan / Egypt and caters to client engagements across MENA.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
* 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, in managing visual design languages for clients.
* Visualizing data in innovative ways, teasing out the narrative that effectively tells the story and using Illustrator, PowerPoint and other software to communicate that story.
* Designing artistic and content creation workflow; looking for plug-ins, scripts, and software add-ons that can simplify and enhance the graphic design process.
* Able to conceptualize original and fresh designs using state-of-the art tools and technologies
* Expert-level knowledge in MS Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook
* Prior working experience in Adobe In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro software’s
* Bachelor’s degree or related experience with preferred concentration in Marketing, Communications, Art, Business or comparable work experience
* The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
* Proficiency in the Arabic language
Ideally you’ll also have
* Track record with a leading consulting firm
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What working at EY offers
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leade
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies