- Drafting and negotiating pharmaceutical, and medical device related commercial contracts (e.g. supply, manufacturing, distribution)
- Negotiating with counterparties, such as pharmaceutical organizations, hospitals, clinics and medical institutions.
- Providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including product promotional activities and product pricing.
- Working with and advising business, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions.
- Identifying and coordinating legal advice for related life sciences issues, such as data privacy, ethics and compliance, product liability and litigation, anti-bribery and corruption, and intellectual property laws
- Designing and implementing policies pertaining to a variety of regulations, including, but not limited to, Fraud, Abuse and Anti Money Laundering and Anti Bribery,
- Partnering closely with other legal team members to provide efficient and integrated legal advice to business units,
- Monitoring and evaluating regulatory developments from government authoroties, and advisory bodies and industry trends to determine needed changes and to develop proactive approaches to emerging industry issues.
- Assist in regulatory legal due diligence in connection with M&A activities.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, finance, and other departments to develop and refine regulatory and legal contract terms and implement various corporate policies, initiatives and/or programs.
- Support corporate compliance through the development and implementation of policies and procedures, as well as trainings of sales, marketing, legal, field finance and other personnel on regulatory matters and other relevant topics.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Pharmaceutical Manufacturing; Pharmacies; FMCG|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The post Senior Lawyer (Pharmaceutical Division) – Mezzan Holding K.S.C.P appeared first on free job.