* Provide operational support – Collaborate with Assets, Operation/wellsite Geologists and service providers. Ensure real-time & Memory log interpretations of both LWD & wireline logs including borehole images with strict adherence to company standards.
* Lead & Contribute to the data acquisition strategy – design logging programs and core analysis program (in collaboration with Operations Geologists, Asset Teams and Geology and Petrophysics Discipline).
* Generate initiatives & lead/support different projects/teams to achieve their project & technical objectives along with cost optimisation.
* In collaboration with Team lead/Discipline Manager, assure interpretations have been performed in accordance to Company Standards. Propose interpretation methodologies in collaboration with discipline.
* Lead specific projects/teams with respect to petrophysical issues, with the aim of achieving project or technical deadlines in a cost-effective manner.
* Perform & ensure advanced petrophysical analyses of Development, Appraisal and Exploration wells (validated by Team lead/OGP Manager) for volumetric assessments and reservoir characterization along with associated uncertainties.
* Act as reservoir petrophysical focal point by providing support to assets in the opportunity maturation process, including full support for well and pattern reviews.