If you believe yourself to be an innovative thinker, self-driven, have a passion for learning, and want to take part in working on revolutionary applications, then dryve is the place for you.
- Create detailed, comprehensive & well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute test suites. Perform exploratory, smoke, regression, performance/load, integration, end-to-end, deployment, and acceptance testing
- Cooperate with other teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and understand business logic
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities during the sprint
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Become the go-to person for all technical, evaluation, and test design decisions
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Personal: In this role, you will be the one building the quality process from scratch, you will have space and support to challenge the status quo, and we expect you to have the personality and perseverance of building and implementing systems and processes.You should be someone with a laser focus, the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, strong communication skills, and most importantly an openness to taking on big challenges to develop and learn.
What you’ll love about us:
- We offer fair and competitive salaries
- You’ll be working along with smart talented people, as we’re very keen to hire the best talent with a strong work ethic
- You’ll be working in a safe and open culture, where you will be able to express your individuality and talent.
- You will gain a strong technical experience working on a challenging product.
About dryve: You will have the opportunity to work on two super-exciting marketplaces revolutionizing the mobility industry in the Middle East!
- dryve – the first and leading P2P Car rental App in Egypt
- ryde – the first of its kind limo-hailing platform!
By combining both these platforms we aim to provide users with a full mobility solution, connecting both supply and demand with one-another and bridging the gap between individuals and corporates!The dryve App launched in Egypt in 2018, Ryde in 2020 and we plan to expand to Dubai and KSA by Q2 2021.
- Job Location
- Zamalek, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $500 – $1,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 4
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma