Hey, applicants if you want to apply for the SSC CGL Notification 2021? If Yes then you can apply from here. The authority of the Staff Selection Commission has uploaded the official notification on its official website for all Various Combined Graduation Level Posts. Aspirants can apply for the SSC Combined Graduation Level Vacancies 2021 through an online medium. The start date of the fill an applications form is 29-12-2020. The last date of submission of the application form is 31-01-2021. Aspirants should know all the details of the job before filling the form. We have mentioned all the Important Information such as Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc. for more related quotes read the given below article carefully. Furthermore, updates candidates stay tuned with us.
Brief Information For SSC CGL Notification 2021
|Name Of The Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Popularly Known As||SSC|
|Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Title||SSC Combined Graduation Level Vacancies Posts|
|Mode To Apply||Online Registration Form|
|Final Date of applying for SSC CGL Jobs Vacancy||31-01-2021|
What is the Name of Posts and Post-Classification for SSC CGL Jobs 2021?
- Combined Graduation Level: Various Vacancies
What Are The Documents Required to Fill the Online form of SSC CGL Vacancies 2021?
Documents Required For Combined Graduation Level Vacancies-:
- Aadhar Card,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
- Registered Mobile Number,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Age Verification Documents.
What is the Application Fees For SSC CGL Notification 2021?
- OBC male candidates: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates: Nil
What are the Educational Qualifications for SSC Combined Graduation Level Recruitment 2021?
- 10th Paas
- 12th Pass
- For Statistical Investigator jobs: must hold a Bachelor Degree in Statistics
- Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) : CA/CS/Master Degree in Commerce/ MBA/ PGDM and other from recognized university/Institute.
How much age required for the Jobs Of SSC Combined Graduation Level?
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 27 Years
What Is Age Relaxation For SSC Combined Graduation Level Notification 2021?
Those aspirants who belong to other categories can check relaxation in age limit for SSC CGL Vacancy here:
- OBC: 03 Years.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
How Was The Salary For The Applicants Of SSC Combined Graduation Level Vacancy?
- Pay Band I: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- Pay Band II: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
What Is SSC Combined Graduation Level Recruitment Selection Process 2021?
Candidates will get selected for Combined Graduation Level posts are:
- Written Examination
- Computer-based test
Some Important Dates For Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021?
- Submission Application Starting Date: 29th December 2020
- Last Date of Submission Application Form: 31st January 2021
- SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status: May 2021
- SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card: May 2021
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier-I Exam Date: May 29 to June 7, 2021 (CBE)
- SSC CGL Tier-I Result: July 2021
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier-II Exam Date: Notified Soon
- SSC CGL 2021 Tier-III Exam Date: Notified Soon
- SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date: Notified Soon
Steps Taken how to Apply For Staff Selection Commission Notification 2021?
- First of all, log on to the Official Website of SSC CGL.
- Click on the SSC CGL Notification Pdf link from the Home page.
- Read all the instructions as given in the Staff Selection Commission and click on the Apply Online link.
- Upload all essential documents copies with the latest photo and signature.
- Fill up the online application form completely and submit it.
- Also, take the printout of the submitted SSC CGL Online Application Form for future use.
Conclusion: Staff Selection Commission has issued an Advertisement for Various Combined Graduation Level Jobs. Interested aspirants can apply Online for SSC CGL Notification 2021 Before the last date of 31.01.2021. For more details read the above article carefully.
Waiting for SSC CGL Notification 2020? Don’t worry here is good news for you. Recently Staff Selection Commission has uploaded the SSC CGL Notification 2019-20 for Assistant Audit Officer & Other posts. The online registrations for SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 has commenced from 22nd October 2019. Those applicants who wish to participate in Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019-20 can apply online from here. The due date for the submission of online application form is 25th November 2019. To get more details about SSC Combined Graduate Level Jobs 2019-20, you can read this article.
Overview of SSC CGL Notification 2020, Staff Selection Commission CGL Vacancy 2019-20
Name of Department:Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name: Assistant Audit Officer & Others
Total Posts: Various
Apply Mode: Online Mode
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 25th November 2019
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Who Can Apply For SSC CGL Vacancy 2020 ? SSC CGL Recruitment Process
|Education Qualifications||Candidates must have Bachelors Degree
in any discipline from the recognized University.
To get more details, you may read the SSC CGL Notification 2019
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 18 years,
Upper Age: 32 Years
|Selection Process||01. Objective Online Examination
02. Objective Type Test
03. Descriptive Type Test For English/ Hindi (Offline Exam)
04. Skill Test or Computer Proficiency Test
|Pay Scale||Pay Matrix Level – 4,5,6,7,8|
|Download SSC CGL Jobs 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for SSC CGL Bharti 2019||Click Here|
FAQs For SSC CGL 2020 Notification, SSC Combined Graduate Level Vacancy 2020
What Is The Last Date For SSC CGL Online Form 2020?
Commencement date & last date for submission of online registrations: 22.10.2019 to 25.11.2019
Due date for the receipt of application: 25.11.2019
Closing date for making fee payment through Online Mode: 27.11.2019
Fee payment through the offline Challan: 27.11.2019
Closing date for payment through Challan: 29.11.2019
Tier-I Examination (CBE) Date: 02.03.2020 to 11.03.2020
Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Exam Dates: 22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020
How To Apply Online For SSC CGL Jobs 2020?
- Firstly, visit the Official Website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Go to the Home page and select the Notices Option and click on the ‘CGL’ section.
- Then click on the pdf link of SSC CGL Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Then click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill up the complete details in the online form.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photo and signature in the Online Form.
- Deposit the application fee through Offline/ Online mode.
- Recheck the details which you have filled in the SSC CGL 2019 Online Form.
- Then you must click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Also, take the hard copy of the submitted Online Form for their future use.
What Is Age Relaxation For SSC CGL Jobs 2020?
The relaxation in maximum age will get applicable as per Government rules and regulations for SSC Combined Graduate Level Jobs. Candidates can read further details related to age relaxation from the official notification.
Conclusion: SSC CGL Notification 2020 is conducting for various Assistant Audit Officer & Other posts. The last date to apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 is 25.11.2019. To collect the rest of information about SSC CGL Vacancy 2020, you can visit the official link as mention above.