Company Overview:Brothers Gas Bottling & Distribution Co. LLC established in 1992 as a single bottling unit providing clean & portable fuel solutions has experienced a meteoric rise to our current position as the leading LPG & Industrial Gas solution provider spread across the globe.Unrivalled & Unique Blend – Brothers Gas is the ONLY Company which offers one – stop solution for all type of Gases, Chemicals and Engineering solutions with an integrated business model.
Job Role & Responsibility:
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Tele sales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answering questions about products or the company.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Skills:An effective tele sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Proven experience as tele sales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- LPG Bottling; Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Business/ Bachelor of Arts