We are Haven, part of the Bourne Leisure Group and we welcome over 600,000 families to our unique UK based Holiday Parks each year. We keep our guests at the heart of everything we do and operate within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture.
As an Accommodation Team Member working in the Touring Facilities, you have the responsibility to consistently deliver clean and well maintained touring facilities within the given time frame and to the standards you have been trained. You will ensure exceptional quality, as judged by our guests, is at an optimum level at all times.
To give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Consistently deliver clean and well-maintained facilities within the given time-frame
- Exceed our guests’ expectations and assist in delivering year on year quality improvement
- Support the Accommodation leadership team and your colleagues
- Follow all Company cleaning processes and procedures as per your training
- Go the extra mile to create a clean, bright, safe and secure environment
- Role Model effective team-ship behaviours and our vision and values at all times.
- Communicate effectively to all team members
- Be an advocate for working within a high performing team
- Celebrate individual and team success
- Previous experience of working in a large team an advantage
- The ability to work at pace and under pressure within a team
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Computer Literate – desirable
The Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Unwavering focus on cleanliness and our reassurance to you
The safety of our team has always been our number one priority and now more than ever, we will raise our standards and expectations even higher. We have been working tirelessly since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic to find ways of being able to re-open our business by adapting how we operate, ensuring we continue to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime, in a world of social distancing and an unwavering focus on cleanliness.
We have created a six-part plan, designed to ensure we create an environment where our team feel safe working and our owners and holiday makers can relax and enjoy their freedom by the coast break. Our team plans focus on additional training, health & well-being, hygiene, PPE and break-out areas. Team well-being is a critical area we have focussed on, ensuring our teams are working in a Safe Haven.